Tell us you're moving if you're a resident

Register for Council Tax if you're a resident moving into Brighton & Hove. Update your address if you're a resident moving within Brighton & Hove or moving out of Brighton & Hove.

    How to tell us you're moving

    1. Sign in to MyAccount, or register for a new account.
    2. Go to your personal details.
    3. Choose update your address option.
    4. Select the edit button.
    5. Enter your new address.
    6. Submit the form.

    Your MyAccount details will update immediately, unless your move in date is in the future. Your new address will then show on your account when you move.

    This is the quickest way to update your Council Tax account and we will issue your new bill as soon as possible.

    Go to MyAccount to tell us you're moving

    Sign in or register for Myaccount