Tell us you're moving into Brighton & Hove if you're a student

If you're a student moving to Brighton & Hove, register your details so you can apply for a Council Tax discount.

About this form

Use this form if you are a student or about to become a student living in Brighton & Hove.

You need to provide:

  • the name of your university or college
  • your registration number - this is on your student card
  • your date of birth
  • your course start and end dates
  • your new Brighton & Hove address
  • your landlord's or agent's details
  • the names of other adults living at the property