Tell us you're moving

Let us know if you change your address or if you have a change of tenants so we can send you an updated Council Tax bill.

Moving into or within Brighton & Hove

Tell us you're moving into Brighton & Hove from another area, or if you've moved from an address where you weren't responsible for paying Council Tax.

Tell us you're moving from one Brighton & Hove address to another if you were responsible for Council Tax at your old address.

Moving out of Brighton & Hove

Tell us you're moving to another area outside Brighton & Hove, or if you won't be responsible for Council Tax at your new address.

Change of tenants

If you're a landlord, managing agent or letting agent, you can use our change of tenants form to tell us if a tenant is moving into or out of your property.