Council Tax - Tell us about a change of tenants

Property owners and managing agents or letting agents can use this form to let us know about a change of tenant to update council tax information.

You'll need to tell us:

  • your own address and contact details 
  • the address of the property
  • names and contact details of any tenants moving out and the tenancy end date
  • names and contact details of tenants moving in and tenancy start dart 

If you're a tenant you can use this form to tell us about a change to your household.

We process, analyse and use your data in a range of ways to better understand what our customers need and to improve the way in which the council delivers your services.
Find more information about how we use your data in our privacy and data notice.