Council housing - apply to keep a pet in a council owned property

Use this form to:

  • apply to keep a pet in your council owned property

You'll need to tell us:

  • your contact details
  • details about the pet including the breed and if they're microchipped and neutered 
  • if you're adopting a rescue pet, which rescue centre they're coming from
  • how you will look after the pet
  • how long they will be left alone each day
  • name and contact details of someone who can look after them in an emergency
  • contact details of a vet where they're registered
  • details of any other pets in the property 

If you need help with this form you can: