Make an adult social care complaint

Use this form to make a complaint about adult social care services in the city, other council services have a separate complaints process.

If you’re contacting us about this issue for the first time please get in touch with adult social care directly.

Find out more about how we deal with complaints about adult social care services

If you have supporting documents you can upload them at the top of the form below.

You will now be taken to a 3rd party site called iCasework.