Contact your councillor

Use this form to get in touch with a local councillor for your area.

The best way to report a problem or make a request is to contact council services directly before contacting your local councillor.

You'll need to tell us:

  • your name and contact details
  • the name of your organisation (if you are contacting us on behalf of a business or association)
  • which councillor you want to contact
  • what your enquiry is about 

You will have the opportunity to attach up to 3 photos or documents to support your enquiry.