Updated 15 October 2021
Coronavirus is still a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- get your first and second vaccine doses as soon as possible, and your booster if you’re eligible – walk-in sessions are available every day or you can book online
- take symptom-free tests twice a week and report your results – order test packs online, collect from Jubilee Library or Hove Town Hall, or register for a collect code to pick up test kits from pharmacies
- book a free PCR test if you have any symptoms, are a close contact or if you test positive on a LFT, and isolate if required
- wear a face covering in crowded places and on public transport
- meet outside where possible, or let fresh air in
- keep your social contacts to a minimum
- check into venues when you go out
- wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
Read our COVID-19 privacy notice for information on how we collect, store and process your data.