9 February 2023
There are no coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions in the UK.
COVID-19 has not gone away and there are still actions you can take to reduce your risk of catching and spreading the virus.
- stay at home and avoid contact with others if you feel unwell, have a temperature or have flu or COVID-like symptoms
- make sure you have all the doses of the NHS COVID-19 vaccination that you are eligible for so you have the best protection against severe illness and long COVID
- let fresh air in if meeting inside
- wear a face mask in health and care settings to protect the most vulnerable and consider wearing a mask or face covering in other crowded or enclosed places
- wash your hands regularly and cover coughs and sneezes to reduce the spread of viruses
Read the latest government advice on how you can reduce the risk to yourself and others.