3 April 2023
There are no coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions in the UK.
COVID-19 has not gone away and there are still actions you can take to reduce your risk of catching and spreading the virus.
- stay at home and avoid contact with others if you feel unwell, have a temperature or have flu or COVID-like symptoms
- make sure you have all the doses of the NHS COVID-19 vaccination that you are eligible for so you have the best protection against severe illness and long COVID
- let fresh air in if meeting inside
- wear a face mask in health and care settings to protect the most vulnerable and consider wearing a mask or face covering in other crowded or enclosed places
- wash your hands regularly and cover coughs and sneezes to reduce the spread of viruses
Read the latest government guidance for living safely with respiratory infections, including coronavirus (COVID-19).
Read our COVID-19 privacy notice for information on how we collect, store and process your data.