Changes to our COVID-19 pages
We've made some changes to our COVID-19 section to fit in with the the government’s plan for Living with COVID-19.
- removed older and out of date content
- moved information about how services are dealing with COVID-19 to the usual service sections. You can find links to all of our services on our homepage.
COVID-19 specific information will continue to be available in this section, including information on testing and vaccinations.
We'll continue to provide COVID-19 support, guidance and updates for those that need it.
10 May 2022
The government has removed remaining domestic restrictions in England. There are still steps you can take to reduce the risk of catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Get vaccinated so you have the best protection against COVID-19
- Let fresh air in if meeting indoors or meet outside
- Consider wearing a face covering in crowded or enclosed places while infection rates are high
- Wash your hands regularly and cover coughs and sneezes to reduce the spread of viruses
- Try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection or confirmed COVID-19
Find out more about the latest government advice on how you can reduce the risk to yourself and others.