Report abuse or neglect

If you, or another adult you know is being harmed in any way, do not ignore it.

Abuse or neglect is never acceptable.

Do not assume someone else is doing something about the situation.

Report abuse or neglect

Report abuse or neglect of an adult online or by calling Access Point, the contact centre for Adult Social Care services.

You can also contact Sussex Police on 0845 60 70 999 or in an emergency call 999.

If you're a professional social or health care worker, please use the form below to report abuse or neglect:

Further information about safeguarding, abuse and neglect