City Plan Part Two Background Studies & Topic Papers
Approval is also sought at the 21 June Tourism Development & Culture Committee for the following Background Studies and Topic Papers as supporting evidence for the City Plan and other planning documents:
- Energy Study [7.43 MB]
- Housing and Employment Land Availability Study [8MB, PDF]
- Local Wildlife Study [PDF 7.7MB]
- Visitor Accommodation Update Study [PDF, 770KB]
- Gypsy and Traveller Site Assessment 2017 (PDF 3.6MB)
- Gypsy and Traveller Detailed Site Assessment [PDF, 3.41 MB]
- Lyon Close Masterplan Principles [ PDF, 2.57 MB]
- SHLAA Update 2017 [PDF, 10MB]
- Further Urban Fringe Assessment 2015: Archaeological Desk-Based Assessment [PDF 16 MB]
- UFFA landscape and ecology
- Chapter 1: Introduction & Methodology [PDF 130KB]
- Chapter 2: Site Assessments [PDF 10MB] This Chapter includes assessments for sites 1 & 2; 4, 4a, 4b, 5, 5a & 6; 11 & 12; and 16.
- Chapter 3: Site Assessments [PDF 13MB] This Chapter includes assessments for sites 17; 18; and 21, 21a & 21c.
- Chapter 4: Site Assessments [PDF 15MB] This Chapter includes assessments for sites 30; 31; and 32 & 32a.
- Chapter 5: Site Assessments [PDF 10MB] This Chapter includes assessments for sites 33; 36; 37; and 38, 38a & 39.
- Chapter 6: Site Assessments [PDF 12MB] This Chapter includes assessments for sites 41; 42; 43; 46a; 48, 48a, 48b & 48c; and 50.
- Chapter 7: Conclusion & Appendices [PDF 300KB]
*Please note an inaccuracy on page 128 of this study, relating to the "Overall Conclusion of the 2014 Assessment" for Site 41 was corrected on 5 January 2016.
Draft City Plan Part Two June 2018 Topic Papers
- Housing Provision Paper [PDF, 523KB]
- Shopping Frontage Review [PDF, 5MB]
- Gypsy & Traveller Paper [PDF, 231KB]
- Housing Site Allocations Technical Paper [PDF, 4.57 MB]