Apply for planning permission in Brighton & Hove.
Planning Service operations during COVID-19
- Officers continue to minimise face to face meetings and are using conference calls and skype or Microsoft Teams meetings.
- Non-essential site visits will stop. Essential site visits will need to continue and officers have been advised to minimise contact with people on site.
- We can only answer general enquiries by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Case Officers can be contacted direct either by email or using their published phone number, but please remember their work patterns may not mean that they will be able to call you straight back
- Decision making at Planning Committee will continue as programmed, with the meetings held using Skype and webcast