Planning application checklist for householders

Extensions and alternations to small houses in multiple occupation

Please do not use a householder application form for extensions and alterations to Small Houses in Multiple Occupation (C4 use).

You will need to complete a full planning application form for this type of development.​

Vehicle crossover applications

You need to notify the Highways Authority of your vehicle crossover application. To do this:

Network Co-ordination Team, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road, Hove, BN3 3BQ 

Householders planning application checklist

Display events?: