Former Royal Alexandra Hospital Site
Officers conducted an extensive consultation with residents, amenity groups and the site owner to establish priorities for the future development of the site, including a public exhibition.
The results of this consultation were used to inform the development of a Planning Brief for the site. The Brief was granted formal approval at the Environment Cabinet Member meeting on 25 March 2010.
Brief and background documents
The final Planning Brief and background documents can be viewed here:
- Final Planning Brief [PDF 1.5MB]
- Conservation Area character Statements [PDF 13KB]
- District Valuers Report [PDF 39KB]
- National and Local Planning Policy [PDF 28KB]
- Development Options Conservation Study [990KB]
- Planning Brief - Landuse and Design Options [PDF 1.3MB]
- Planning Brief Summary of Public Consultation [PDF 18KB]
For more information on how we produced the planning brief go to: