Please see the required standards for on-line submissions which includes the required files sizes and format to submit documents and drawings electronically.

Please do not use a householder application form for extensions and alterations to Small Houses in Multiple Occupation (C4 use) as they do not benefit from ‘householder permitted development rights’. You will need to complete a full planning application form for this type of development.

The Planning Portal has a useful 'Householders Guide' including tools to create a Site Plan

Summary of National and Local Requirements

See Householder CHECKLIST (sets out the requirements by the type of development/proposal)

1 copy of all drawings and supporting documents is required for applications that are not submitted online