Local Requirements & Planning Application Forms
How to make a planning application and what you need to do to make sure it's accepted.
Please see the required standards for online submissions which includes the required files sizes and format to submit documents and drawings electronically.
- Fee calculator for planning applications
- Planning application forms & guidance
- Apply online - see the video tutorials
Local Requirements for Planning Applications in Brighton & Hove
- advertisement applications
- agricultural development applications
- approval of reserved matters applications
- approval of details reserved by condition applications
- certificate of lawfulness applications
- consent for demolition in a conservation area applications
- full planning permission applications
- householder planning applications
- listed building applications
- outline planning applications
- removal or variation of condition applications
- telecommunications applications
Submitting your application
To submit an application, please apply online using the Planning Portal which enables you to identify the correct form - you can then either complete the form online or print the form off and submit your application on paper.
Alternatively you can download and print the forms and submit them to:
Brighton & Hove City Council
If you are not sure which form to use for your application, please contact development control.