Local Development Framework
The main types of documents are:
- Development Plan Documents (DPDs) - these are the key statutory documents within development frameworks and will set out the vision, strategy and policies for the area. They are subject to sustainability appraisal and to a formal examination in public.
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI)
- Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs)
Other documents are:
- Local Development Scheme (LDS)
- Sustainability Appraisal (SA)
- Authority Monitoring Report (AMR)
- Planning Advice Notes (PANS)
More information can be found on our Background Studies page.
Shoreham Harbour Joint Area Action Plan (JAAP).
Brighton & Hove City Council is working in partnership with Adur District Council, West Sussex County Council and Shoreham Port Authority to regenerate the harbour and surrounding areas. More information on the regeneration project and Joint Area Action Plan can be found on our Shoreham Harbour page.