If you believe works have been undertaken without the necessary consents, you can report this to the Planning Enforcement team.  Please see the Planning Enforcement webpage for more information.  Complaints are usually only accepted in writing on a specific complaint form, unless the complaint relates to an urgent matter.  Where the fabric of a listed building is at immediate risk, please call (01273) 292222 and ask for the Planning Enforcement Team.  It helps if you submit as much information as possible, including photographs.  Details of complainants will remain confidential.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions