There are currently no grants available from the council for works to historic buildings. 

Depending on the nature of the property and works you propose, opportunities may be available from Funds For Historic Buildings or through Historic England (usually for grade I or II* buildings at risk).

If you are proposing energy efficiency improvements, guidance can be found on the Home Energy Efficiency webpage.

Back to Frequently Asked Questions