Brighton & Hove has rail connections from all over the country.
- Thameslink provide frequent direct services from Brighton to Bedford via Gatwick, London Bridge, Blackfriars, City Thameslink, Farringdon, St Pancras International (for direct high-speed Eurostar services to Paris and Brussels from St Pancras International) and Luton Airport Parkway.
- Southern provide direct links from Brighton to Victoria in the south, Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Three Bridges (for Crawley) to the north; Shoreham, Worthing, Littlehampton, Chichester, Portsmouth and Southampton in the west; and Lewes, Eastbourne, Hastings and Ashford in the east.
- Great Western Railway provide direct services from Brighton to Southampton, Salisbury, Bath, Bristol, Newport, Cardiff, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcester and Great Malvern.
Live train times
- Travelling by train? Get live train times on tap the moment you step out the door with our new mobile friendly JourneyOn website.
- Get live arrival / departure information for Brighton Station.
- Get live arrival / departure information for Hove Station.
- Get live arrival / departure information for Preston Park Station.
- Get live arrival / departure information for Burgess Hill Station.
- Get live arrival / departure information for Haywards Heath Station.
- National Rail Enquiries for interactive timetables, fares and journey planning.
- Live Departure Boards for up to date train arrivals and departures
- Eurostar for information about links to Paris and Brussels
- Rail Europe for international journeys
- Plusbus for information on train plus bus in one ticket when travelling from Brighton & Hove to other towns & cities. Please visit the following link for information on Plusbus when travelling to Brighton & Hove.
- Cycling By Train for information on taking bicycles by train.