We are running this year's road attitude and behaviour survey over Christmas and the New Year, as last year. It is intended to inform us of the city's road users attitude to the roads, the effectiveness of work done as well as identifying areas to look at, along with the casualty data and analysis we use. We want as wide a range of road users to respond as possible and are incentivising people to complete the survey. There is a chance of winning £50 of high street vouchers. It should only take 5 minutes to complete - we would weclome your help - take part in the survey.
- Share the Roads, Share the Responsibility campaign
- Moped and motorcycling
- School Travel and road safety in schools
- Accessible transport
Further road safety information
- 20mph limit
- Road Safety Engineering schemes
- Frequently asked questions
- Road collision and casualty data
- Road safety news
- Links to other road safety websites
- Alternative travel ideas when in city at night
- Brighton & Hove City Council are part of the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership which is working to reduce road casualties across Sussex.
Comment on our facebook page