Thank you if you took part in our recent road attitude/behaviour survey. This will help inform us to make future campaigns more effective.
- Share the Roads, Share the Responsibility campaign
- Moped and motorcycling
- School Travel and road safety in schools
- Accessible transport
Further road safety information
- 20mph limit
- Road Safety Engineering schemes
- Frequently asked questions
- Road collision and casualty data
- Road safety news
- Links to other road safety websites
- Alternative travel ideas when in city at night
- Brighton & Hove City Council are part of the Sussex Safer Roads Partnership which is working to reduce road casualties across Sussex.
Comment on our facebook page