Disabled person's bus pass
Please be aware that on Wednesday 17 April 2019 the Concessionary Travel office and phone line will be closed for a staff training day.
Our full opening times can be seen on the customer service centre webpage
Frequently asked questions
Am I eligible for a disabled person's bus pass?
To be eligible for a disabled person's bus pass you must be one of the following:
- five years old or over with a qualifying disability as stated in the bus pass application form
Where and when can I use my bus pass?
|Location||Weekdays||Weekends and Bank Holidays|
|Brighton & Hove||9am to 3.59am||All day|
|England||9.30am to 11pm||All day|
|N1, N2, N5, N12 and N14||Monday to Saturday|
|N7 and N25||Monday to Sunday|
|N29 and N40||Saturday only|
You can’t use your bus pass on scheduled coach services or outside of England.
What should I do if I lose or damage my bus pass?
- If you think the pass is lost or the pass is damaged please call 01273 291924. You can order a replacement from us for £10.
What should I do if my bus pass is stolen?
- You can request a replacement bus pass if you have a crime reference number
- You’ll be charged £10 for a replacement bus pass
Conditions of use
- Your bus pass is for your personal use only. It must not be used by any other person
- The pass is void if altered or defaced
- The pass is void after the expiry date
- You must show your pass to the driver when boarding the bus and to any inspectors who may ask to see it
- Spot checks to ensure that the pass is only being used by the pass holder will take place
- You must follow the bus operators conditions of carriage.