A pocket guide has been designed to enable people who may have difficulty with their mobility, or need assistance and information on using a wide range of transport options to get around the city.
The guide is a useful reference that includes information on voluntary sector groups, bus and rail services, taxi’s and other relevant transport information such as how to obtain blue badges and parking information.
- Download our accessible transport guide [PDF 913kb]
- Apply for a blue badge
- Find out about the Easylink bus service for disabled people.
- Get information about talking bus stops in the city
- Find out about wheelchair accessible taxis available in Brighton & Hove
- Get involved in the Brighton & Hove Local Access Forum
- ‘Visit Brighton’ Accessible Brighton & Hove webpage
If you would like a printed copy of our accessible transport guide, please call (01273) 296330 or email: Alison.Sinclair@brighton-hove.gov.uk
If you would like help with journey planning or you have accessibility problems at your bus stop, please call the Public Transport Team on 01273 292480 or email firstname.lastname@example.org