Apply to close a road

Road closures for events

If you'd like to close a road for an event, please see the appropriate section below.

Community Street Parties and Play Streets

Road closures to carry out work

If you need to close a road to carry out work, please complete the form below.

Please make sure you apply in plenty of time. Road closures can take up to 10 weeks to arrange.