Zone E pay and display - Preston Park Station North area
Find out how much it costs to park in zone E and tips for using pay and display.
Tips for using pay and display
When using pay and display please remember to:
- check the sign to see the maximum time you can stay in the bay
- check the tariff on the machine that you're using
- make sure the machine produces a ticket at the end of the transaction
- make sure that you display the ticket clearly in your vehicle before leaving it unattended
- check the signs and lines on the road to make sure that you are parked in a pay and display bay
- not overstay the maximum amount of time stated on the sign on the street
- not return to the same bay within the time stated on the sign on the street
|Length of stay (up to)||Tariff|
To help you plan on-street parking, check our list of streets in this zone where there is at least one pay and display machine.