Acceptable proofs of business or trading

You can use:

  • utility bill - dated within three months
  • business rates - for the current year
  • shop/ commercial unit lease - dated and signed within three¬†months
  • letter from inland revenue - dated for the current tax year
  • invoice issued from another business to yours - dated within the last three months