Pay and Display Parking Zones
The cost of pay and display varies from zone to zone and from street to street. It is important to check the signs and also the tariff which is displayed on each pay and display machine.
To find the zone that a street is in use our parking zone map. Type in the name of the road that you want to park in and the zone will appear on the screen.
Maintenance work in Zone O
Work to recover the existing road markings in Zone O will begin on Monday 9th July 2018 – the schedule of works will run for approximately seven weeks.
To find out more please see the Recovery of all road markings within the Zone O parking scheme webpage
Please then select the link below to find out what the cost is in that area.
- Zone A - Preston Park Station
- Zone B - Coldean (match day parking scheme: no pay and display available)
- Zone C - Queen's Park
- Zone D - Moulsecoomb (match day parking scheme: no pay and display available)
- Zone E - Preston Park Station North
- Zone F - Fiveways and Balfour
- Zone G - Ditchling Gardens and Hollingbury Road
- Zone H - Kemp Town and Hospital
- Zone I - Craven Vale
- Zone J - London Road Station
- Zone K - Preston Village
- Zone L - West Hove (light touch scheme: no pay and display available)
- Zone M - Brunswick and Adelaide
- Zone N - Central Hove
- Zone O - Goldsmid
- Zone Q - Prestonville
- Zone R - Westbourne and Poets Corner
- Zone S - Hanover and Elm Grove (light touch scheme: no pay and display available)
- Zone T - Hove Station
- Zone U - St Luke's (light touch scheme: no pay and display available)
- Zone V - Hanover and Elm Grove (full scheme)
- Zone W - Wish Road (light touch scheme: limited pay and display available)
- Zone Y - Central Brighton North
- Zone Y - London Road shopping area ( Cheapside and The Level )
- Zone Z - Central Brighton South