Parking Zone N
Find out how parking zone N works, its operating hours, information about waiting lists and a zone map.
Where parking zone N is
Controlled parking zone N covers the area around central Hove.
To see if you are eligible for a permit, please use our find your zone search facility.
To see streets within the zone use the map of the zones.
How the zone works
In zone N there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and pay and display parking
- some areas which are for pay and display only
- short lengths of the road which are marked out for loading bays
- resident, visitor, carers, hotel and business permits available
- car club, disabled, limited waiting and motorcycle bays available
- doctors, ambulance, police and taxi bays also available
What hours the restrictions operate
Please always check the signs on street as these will give you the information that you require at the time of parking.
|Permit bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
|Pay and display bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
|Shared pay and display or permit bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
For all other restrictions please refer to the sign on the street.
There is currently no waiting list in Zone N.
Map of the zone
See our map of the whole controlled parking zone of Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road.
You can zoom in and out to see which streets are in zone N.