Parking Zone H
Controlled Parking Zone H covers the area around the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
See if you are eligible for a permit - use our find your zone search facility.
Refreshments of all road markings for the area H parking scheme
Work to reline the existing road markings for area H will begin on Monday 12 February 2018 and run for five weeks.
Please visit the Refreshments of all road markings for the area H webpage for full details of the work.
- How does the zone work?
- What hours do the restrictions operate?
- Is there a waiting list in Zone H?
- How do I apply for a resident permit in the area?
- How do I apply for visitor permits?
- How do I apply for a business permit?
- What is the cost of pay and display in the zone?
- Is there a map of the zone?
In Zone H there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only.
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and pay & display parking.
- some areas set aside for pay and display only.
- short lengths of the highway which are marked out for loading bays.
- resident, visitor, carers and business permits available .
- car club, disabled and motorcycle bays available.
- doctors bays and taxi bays also available.
Please always check the signs on street as these will give you the information that you require at the time of parking.
|Permit bays||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
|Pay & display bays||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
|Shared pay & display and permit bays||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
For all other restrictions please refer to the sign on street.
There is currently no waiting list in Zone H.
See a map of the whole Controlled Parking Zone of Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road.
You can zoom in and out to see which streets are in Zone H.