Parking Zone H
Find out how parking zone H works, its operating hours, information about waiting lists and a zone map.
Where parking zone H is
Controlled parking zone H covers the area around the Royal Sussex County Hospital.
See if you are eligible for a permit - use our find your zone search facility.
How the scheme works
In zone H there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and pay and display parking
- some areas set aside for pay and display only
- short lengths of the highway which are marked out for loading bays
- resident, visitor, carers and business permits available
- car club, disabled and motorcycle bays available
- doctors bays and taxi bays also available
What hours the scheme operates
Please always check the signs on street as these will give you the information that you require at the time of parking.
|Permit bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
|Pay and display bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
|Shared pay and display and permit bays||Monday to Sunday||9am to 8pm|
For all other restrictions please refer to the sign on street.
There is currently no waiting list in zone H.
Map of the zone
See a map of the controlled parking zones of Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road.
You can zoom in and out to see which streets are in zone H.