Parking Zone C
Controlled Parking Zone C covers the area around Kemp Town and Queen's Park.
To see if you are eligible for a permit, please use our find your zone search facility.
- How does the zone work?
- What hours do the restrictions operate?
- Is there a waiting list in Zone C?
- How do I apply for a resident permit in the area?
- How do I apply for visitor permits?
- How do I apply for a business permit?
- What is the cost of pay and display in the zone?
- Is there a map of the zone?
In this zone there are:
- some areas set aside for the use of permit holders only.
- some areas which are shared between permit holders and pay & display parking.
- some areas set aside for pay and display only.
- short lengths of the highway which are marked out for loading bays.
- resident, visitor, carers, hotel and business permits available for this specific area.
- car club, disabled and motorcycle bays available.
- doctors, taxis and ambulance bays also available.
Please always check the signs on street as these will give you the information that you require at the time of parking
|Permit bays||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
|Pay & display bays||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
|Shared pay & display and permit bays||Monday - Sunday||9am - 8pm|
For all other restrictions please refer to the sign on the street.
There is currently no waiting list in Zone C.
See a map of the whole Controlled Parking Zone of Brighton & Hove. To find your road type in your house number and name of the road.
You can zoom in and out to see the streets in Zone C.