Parking Permits: Change of address or name

Moving within the resident parking scheme

If you have moved to a different address

If you have moved to a parking zone with a waiting list please see our waiting list information page.

When renewing your permit next time you will need to show the updated V5C vehicle registration certificate (log book) listing your name and address.

Moving outside the resident parking scheme

A refund will be given for each full month remaining on the permit which can take up to six weeks to process.

If you move out of the resident parking scheme you must not continue to use your permit.

Change of name

If you've changed your name please visit or write to us at the Parking Permit Centre providing a copy of the proof of your change of name such as your marriage certificate or change of name deed.

A new permit does not need to be issued.