London Road shopping area - Cheapside and The Level
Find out how much it costs to use pay and display parking in London Road shopping area and tips for using the pay and display machines.
Tips for using pay and display
When using pay and display please remember to:
- check the sign to see the maximum time you can stay in the bay
- check the tariff on the machine that you are using
- insert the correct money
- make sure that all money has registered before you press the green button to produce the ticket
- check the signs and lines on the road to ensure that you are parked in a pay and display bay
- not overstay the maximum amount of time stated on the sign on the street
- not return to the same bay within the time stated on the sign on the street
Central Brighton North - Zone Y (Cheapside, The Level, Dyke Road)
|Length of stay (up to)||Tariff|
To help you plan your on-street parking, check our list of streets in this zone which have at least one pay and display machine.