- Can I park in a doctors bay?
- Why do we have doctors bays?
- How do I know what the restriction times are?
- Are the restrictions enforced on bank holidays?
- I have received a Penalty Charge Notice when parking in a doctors bay, what do I do?
You can park in a doctors bay if you are displaying a doctor permit.
Doctors bays allow medical practitioners to park close to their surgery. This means that they can access their vehicle easily if called out to an emergency.I have received a Penalty Charge Notice when parking in a doctors bay what do I do?
You should decide whether to: