Coach paid parking - Madeira Drive
Find out how much it costs to use coach paid parking and tips for using pay and display machines.
Tips for using pay and display machines
When using pay and display machines please remember to:
- check the sign to see the maximum time you can stay in the bay
- check the tariff on the machine you're using
- insert the correct money
- make sure that all money has registered before you press the green button to produce the ticket
- check the signs and lines on the road to make sure that you are parked in a pay and display bay
- not overstay the maximum amount of time stated on the sign on the street
- not return to the same bay within the time stated on the sign on the street
Cost and opening times
The coach park operates Monday to Sunday 10am to 6pm.
|Length of stay (up to)||Tariff|
You can also pay for your parking session using PayByPhone.