Apply for a disabled parking bay
Please telephone us on 01273 293518 if you have any questions
E mail us at Parking.Infrastructure@brighton-hove.gov.uk
Who can get a disabled parking bay
Blue badge holders can apply for an on-street parking bay outside or near their homes if they:
- have no off-street parking, such as a garage or driveway
- are the driver or the driver lives with them.
Anyone with a blue badge may park in a disabled parking bay, even if they didn't request that specific bay.
- Controlled parking zone: 1 year or longer
- Outside of a controlled parking zone: up to 6 months.
- We will write to you to acknowledge your application.
- We will visit the site to ensure the bay meet's the our traffic management criteria. If it does, we will put white guidance marks down (unless you live in a controlled parking area).
- Write to you to tell you whether we've approved the bay.
- Tell our contractors to put in advisory bay markings (this can take four to six weeks depending on the weather).
|Disabled Bay Application Form 05 2019.pdf||394.5 KB|