- Can I park in a ambulance bay?
- Why do we have ambulance bays?
- How do I know what the restriction times are?
- Are ambulance bays enforceable on a bank holiday?
- I have received a Penalty Charge Notice when parking in an ambulance bay, what do I do?
Only an ambulance can park in an ambulance bay.
Ambulance bays allow ambulances to park close to hospitals so they can be used to pick up and drop off patients easily.
They are also used by ambulances as a place to wait so they can respond quickly to emergency calls.
You should decide whether to: