The Communities Equality & Third Sector Team
Learn how we are working with and support the city's communities and neighbourhoods.
The Communities, Equality & Third Sector Team works to engage people who live and work in the city.
The Communities, Equality & Third Sector Team:
- delivers the council’s Third Sector Investment Programme
- leads on third sector policy and development (PDF 358 KB), and the council’s relationship with the sector
- leads on community engagement
- leads on equalities and is responsible to the city's equalities and inclusion partnership
- coordinates city wide neighbourhood support
- leads on social value
- supports the Civil Military Partnership Board
You can read more about the council's commitment to engaging people in our Corporate Plan.
Please send us your feedback so that we can monitor and improve our services to the sector.
The Communities, Equality & Third Sector Team
Brighton & Hove City Council
Telephone 01273 291112