Apply to the Communities Fund
This form will be unavailable for around 20 minutes between 7pm and 9pm on Monday 27 May 2019.
Preparing for your application
Read our overview of the Communities Fund
To help you prepare for completing the online application, you can download the Communities Fund questions, you'll be asked (MS Word 110KB). This is not an application form, and we only accept applications via the online form. This is a reference template for you to use to draft long answers, and to refer to when researching the information you need.
2019/20 Communities Fund application deadlines
Engagement Fund and Resilience Fund 2019/20
There are three deadlines in the year 2019/20:
- Friday 24 May 2019 (for full year running costs or early project starts)
- Friday 26 July 2019 (for half year running costs or mid year project starts)
- Friday 18 October 2019 (for final quarter running costs or end of year project starts)
We'll let applicants know if their funding application is successful eight to ten weeks after each application deadline.
We accept bids for the Collaboration Fund anytime during the 2019 to 2020 financial year. You will need an approved expression of interest before you submit your bid online.
To submit an expression of interest for Collaboration funding, or if you have queries on any of the above, please contact the Communities, Equality & Third Sector Team. Telephone 01273 291114 or email email@example.com
You may also find the following reference documents helpful:
- An Introduction to health and safety on the Health and Safety Executive website
- Equality Act 2010 - Guide for community and voluntary sector service providers (PDF 628KB)
- Explaining the difference your project makes - outcomes advice from the Big Lottery (PDF 338KB)
- Risk management framework for community and voluntary sector organisations (PDF 138KB)
- A plain-English summary of data protection responsibilities produced by the Resource Centre for small, volunteer-run community groups, including how to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).