If you're looking for somewhere that's fun, lively and by the sea, then Brighton & Hove is the place to be married. We'll be delighted to help you plan and organise your wedding day, and pride ourselves on offering the best in standards of service. Use the links below to find out more.
- Arranging a marriage ceremony
- The marriage ceremony
- Ceremony checklist
- Frequently asked questions
- Web streaming service for the Regency Room
- Cancellation Policy
- Approved List of Wedding Premises
- Registrar Locator - No matter where in the country you're planning to get married, find the local Register Office and Approved Premises quickly and easily on this web site.
- Married or Not - Many couples believe that legal rights are gained by simply living together as 'Common Law' husband and wife, the Citizens advice website explains the legal differences.
- Current applications to be approved venues