Register your sport, dance or exercise activities
Want help to promote your activities to local residents?
The Healthy Lifestyles Team support people in the city to to lead active lifestyles. One of the ways we do this is to help people find opportunities available in the city to help them get more active, and by registering your group and activities with our team we help to promote these too.
Once registered, your group will be listed under an A-Z of sport, dance and exercise providers on our website and will be given the opportunity to add details of activities open to the public on a unique online diary. You can also sign up to hear about opportunities for funding, training and support to help your organisation.
How to register
To register your organisation simply complete this online form
Who can register?
The register is open to activity providers who:
- Provide either sport, exercise or dance opportunities within the city boundaries of Brighton & Hove
- Hold public liability insurance covering their activities
- Follow Health & Safety Executive guidelines in the delivery of their activities
- Have a clear Equal Opportunities Policy/Statement
Organisations providing activities for children & young people (u-18’s) or vulnerable adults must:
- Adhere to a Safeguarding Policy and ensure appropriate arrangements are in place to safeguard and promote the welfare of children and vulnerable adults attending their activities
- Ensure DBS checks have been completed for relevant people involved in the supervision of activities for children/vulnerable adults on behalf of the organisation
Please note: you will be asked to provide evidence of the above as part of your registration before appearing on our website.
For further information or support, please contact the Healthy Lifestyles Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 294589.