We are the first point of contact if you wish to use the council's outdoor sports facilities. We can provide information on locations and availability for sports pitches and courts in Brighton & Hove.
Sports and community bookings
- Tennis Find your nearest court, the price list & your local tennis clubs. You do not need to book tennis courts. All council run tennis courts can be used on a play and pay basis.
- Football Find your nearest pitch, the price list, how to book & your local football clubs
- Cycling Find out more information on the oldest cycling track in the country
- Summer sports Find out more information on where to play basketball, rounders and stoolball
- Bowls Find your nearest green, the price list, how to book & your local bowls clubs
- Fitness groups Find out more information about applying for a Fitness Group Licence
- Cricket Find your nearest pitch, the price list, how to book & your local cricket clubs
- Orienteering Download maps and courses for free, and search out the control markers located around the parks
- Pétanque and boccia Find out about the seafront pétanque court and the special facility at The Level
To book a community space at The Level, email email@example.com or telephone 01273 292704