Parks and green spaces
Future of our parks - share your views
We need to change the way we manage and maintain our open spaces as council budgets are reduced.
- Respond to the consultation now and help us understand what's important to you.
- Even more freedom to roam - another 670 acres of Sussex downland has been made open access land.
- Stanmer Estate Restoration Project - we're developing a masterplan to restore, protect and regenerate this countryside estate. Get project news and updates, and see our frequently asked questions (FAQs) list for more information about our vision for the park and estate
- Sheep grazing - for more information on where the sheep are grazing now and also becoming a "lookerer" - helping the shepherds check our sheep
- The Level: get the latest news from this popular, restored city centre park, and learn how you can become involved in activities to support the park's community future
Explore your local parks and open spaces
Park facilities checker
Are you looking for a specific park or green space? Check our parks and green spaces A-Z