Parks and green spaces
Playgrounds, allotments, walks and trail guides
- Carden Hill Woodland Planting Project - exciting plans for trees to be planted in Carden Park over the next two years.
- Stanmer Park Estate Restoration Project - construction has now finished - find out more about this major project which has been restoring, protecting and regenerating this unique country estate, and discover how you can get involved in a number of exciting new activities including education, learning and volunteering opportunities
- Future of our parks and open spaces - read our Open Spaces Strategy
- Find out more about volunteering in our parks and open spaces
- Even more freedom to roam - another 670 acres of Sussex downland has been made open access land
- Sheep grazing - for more information on where the sheep are grazing now and also becoming a "lookerer" - helping the shepherds check our sheep
- We've made Beacon Hill Local Nature Reserve bigger. Read more and view the new boundaries of the Beacon Hill Local Nature Reserve extension (PDF 187KB)
- Brighton & Hove Green Spaces Forum - a volunteer organisation set up to provide an independent voice and communication hub for community groups working in Brighton & Hove’s parks and open spaces.
Explore your local parks and open spaces
Park facilities checker
Are you looking for a specific park or green space? Check our parks and green spaces A to Z.