Parks and green spaces
Playgrounds, allotments, walks and trail guides
- Stanmer Estate Restoration Project . Construction started June 2019 and will finish in winter 2020/21. Find out more about this major project to restore, protect and regenerate this unique country estate, and discover how you can be involved Stanmer Park's future through all our additional volunteering, education, learning and other activities
- Future of our parks and open spaces - read our Open Spaces Strategy
- Find out more about volunteering in our parks and open spaces
- Even more freedom to roam - another 670 acres of Sussex downland has been made open access land
- Sheep grazing - for more information on where the sheep are grazing now and also becoming a "lookerer" - helping the shepherds check our sheep
- We've made Beacon Hill Local Nature Reserve bigger. Read more and view the new boundaries of the Beacon Hill Local Nature Reserve extension (PDF 187KB)
- Brighton & Hove Green Spaces Forum - a volunteer organisation set up to provide an independent voice and communication hub for community groups working in Brighton & Hove’s parks and open spaces.
Explore your local parks and open spaces
Park facilities checker
Are you looking for a specific park or green space? Check our parks and green spaces A to Z.