Non-violent relationship breakdown

Housing rights in a relationship breakdown can be complicated and you may need to get seek legal advice. If you don’t have children together or aren’t in a civil partnership or married you may still have rights to occupy the place you and your partner, or ex partner live together.

Find a legal advisor in your area