Free skills, workshops and activities
Learn Create Innovate
We're running a new learning programme for our tenants and resident leaseholders, called Learn Create Innovate.
The programme includes a series of free skills workshops and activities, and aims to support tenants and resident leaseholders to get the most from Housing and other council services, and from their groups and associations.
It has been set up by the Resident Involvement Team, in partnership with the resident-led Involvement & Empowerment Service Improvement Group, following recommendations from tenants.
What's on offer:
- Design your association’s website with Wordpress
- Council services and who to contact
- Best use of communications for Tenants and Residents Associations
- Understanding Housing Services
- Supporting your neighbours to access help they need
- Universal Credit
- Video editing on your Android or iPhone
If you're interested in any of these subjects or have an idea of other subjects to be covered, get in touch with the Resident Involvement Team by calling 01273 294651 or emailing RIT@brighton-hove.gov.uk for further information and to book your space.