What you can do
- Find out about growing your own food in your garden, patio, roof or balcony.
- Get your food from a local source – support local growers and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Buy your food in season – it’s cheaper and will probably be local.
- Join a local cooking or growing project – or start your own.
- Take part in one of the many food events and festivals in the city.
Food Strategy 2018-23
Brighton & Hove Food Partnership's Food Strategy 2018-23 aims to achieve a sustainable food system for the city – one that is healthy, respects environmental limits and supports a vibrant farming and food economy.
Volunteer with the Food Waste Collective
The Real Junk Food Project uses good quality food waste destined for landfill to feed people who need it on a 'pay as you feel' basis
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the Food Partnership, email email@example.com