Moving to your new home - useful information

Other services

You may also need to contact:

Accident and emergency

In an emergency always call 999.

There are a number of hospitals within Brighton & Hove, the Royal Sussex County Hospital, the Sussex Eye Hospital and the Princess Royal all have A&E departments.

For non-emergencies, call the police on 101 or visit Sussex Police for advice and support.

For general fire enquiries, call 0845 130 8855 or visit East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service for advice and support.

Information and advice

If you need advice and support, visit Advice Brighton & Hove's Directory or call (01273) 234793. The Citizen Advice Bureau can also provide general information and guidance and other agencies are available to provide advice on housing and council tax benefit.