Benefits - change of payment details form

Provider email:
Provider telephone: 
(01273) 292000
Form Info: 

This form is for changing your bank details for which your housing benefit is paid into. This form is only for customers who receive their housing benefit directly. If your housing benefit is paid directly to your landlord  you will need to speak to us about changing the payee for your claim.

Form type: 

The Benefits Change of Payment Details form [PDF 7kb] has been made available, so that it can be printed and sent to us by post.

Parent Topic: