Welfare rights team
Our welfare rights team works with people and organisations to reduce poverty and social exclusion.
- Training people to give welfare benefit advice.
- Publishing factsheets about welfare benefit problems.
- Working in partnership with the organisations that provide advice and legal help.
- Providing telephone advice
- Representing people at appeals
The team is a member of the Advice Service Network and the Advice Strategy Group.
Contact the welfare rights team
Our advice line is available on Mondays between 10am and 1pm. Call us on 01273 291116