Council Tax service standards
You can expect the following standards when dealing with us:
- To be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Professional and expert advice about Council Tax
- That the person you speak to will deal personally with your enquiry or make sure that it reaches the right person.
- A private interview room on request.
- Full access to our services, including ramped access to our buildings, facilities such as induction loops for people with hearing difficulties, Braille transcripts, translation services and staff trained in sign language.
In return, we ask you to help us achieve our standards by being courteous and respectful towards our staff.
We also aim to provide our service in line with the council's Customer Service Standards.
To ask about any of the services we provide please contact the Council Tax team.